Social Services & Home Health Aides
- Full time Medical Social Worker on staff.
- Assistance with locating and qualifying for community resources.
- Assist in obtaining alternative placement and respite care.
- Offer counseling for health-related issues.
- Assistance with advanced directives and living wills.
Home Health Aides
These services are available as an adjunct to skilled services such as Nursing, PT, OT, and Speech Therapy.
- Certified, experienced care in the home which may include bathing, dressing, and skin care.
- Food preparation if health-related.
- Under supervision of a licensed clinician.
- Changing of patient linens.