Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Gait and transfer training with or without equipment such as walkers, canes and crutches.
- Techniques to increase joint mobility.
- Skilled therapy for pain control.
- Therapeutic exercise to increase overall strength, balance and mobility.
- Teach home exercise programs.
- Assist post-hospitalization patients with function, mobility, and safety in their homes.
- Fall prevention, instructions, and intervention.
- Instruction for self care and safety in the home.
- Teach Muscle re-education and skills used for daily living.
- Instruction in use of adaptive equipment.
- Identify and Assess communication, cognitive and swallowing problems.
- Teach exercises to improve verbal and non-verbal skills.
- Increase swallowing and/or cognition abilities.
Spectrum Orthopedics is a specialized program designed to help you recover from a total joint replacement, fracture, or any other orthopedic condition in the comfort of your own home. Expert orthopedic therapists and nurses are trained to follow your surgeon’s protocols and use best practice guidelines to help achieve your goals.
Our staff will provide:
- One-on-one hands on therapy and nursing treatments
- Education from our nurses and therapists to answer your questions and reduce your need to call the Doctor’s office.
- Nursing and therapy staff to monitor healing and use their knowledge and skills to prevent avoidable complications.
- Individualized a Home Exercise Program that meets your specific needs.
- Occupational Therapists available to assist with activities of daily living.